COLON VILLAGE COUNCIL
Colon Village Hall
SPECIAL MEETING – MARCH 20, 2018
Meeting Call to Order at 7:05 PM – Pledge of Allegiance was recited at the workshop.
Present: Edith Doenges, Dick Delp, Ruth Ann Kuhlmann, Linda Norton, Sharon Craun
Also Present: Chief Brinkert, Jim Weinberg, Carl Thornton, Marilyn McManus, Eddie LeBoeuf, and Kurt Kuhlmann
- Eddie LeBoeuf, Marilyn McManus, Carl Thornton introduced themselves and spoke to the council. Letter from Tom Whitford was read.
- RA Kuhlmann thanked the four applicants for being willing to serve on the council.
- RA Kuhlmann made a motion to appoint Marilyn McManus and Carl Thornton to trustee for the Village of Colon, to fill vacancies until the November election.
- Norton made a motion to appoint E. Doenges, President of the Village of Colon and authorized signer for all bank accounts, etc., to replace Diane Downs who resigned effective March 13, 2018; to appoint S. Craun as an additional authorized signer for all bank accounts, etc., to replace Nancy Percival who resigned effective March 13, 2018; and to appoint RA Kuhlmann as President Pro-Tempore to replace Nancy Percival who resigned effective March 13, 2018. S. Craun seconded the motion. A roll call vote was taken. Yeah: D. Delp, RA Kuhlmann, S. Craun, L. Norton, and E. Doenges. Nay: none. Motion carried.
- RA Kuhlmann made a motion to adjourn the meeting. Craun seconded the motion. The meeting was adjourned at 7:15 PM.
Respectfully submitted, April 10, 1018
Kurt P. Kuhlmann